The benefits of taking registration: being involved in the best global practices, supporting increasingly competitive rates and ensuring professional qualifications that guarantee accordance to scientific tendencies. Our standards form the foundation for how we regulate, explaining what we expect of our registrants: academic dishonesty is prohibited, falsification is a sign of total disrespect, some things as bribery are banned.
We keep the registers
THE PROFESSIONAL STATUS REGISTER
PSR is e-system that stores the details of individuals who meet our standards, their professional status, background and experience, qualification and business reputation in a regulated or non-regulated occupation.
THE LANGUAGE AND PRO COMPETENCE REGISTER
LPcR is e-system that stores valid and evidence-based certification of language proficiency, validation and recognition of documents and details that confirm registrants’ competence.
THE ACADEMIC MOBILITY REGISTER
AMR is e-system that stores data verifying status of academic mobility, confirming registrants’ academic integrity and obtained scientific and professional skills.
Registers are kept with purpose of:
- provision of national verification solutions and entities’ identification;
- obtaining formalized statistical data by categorization of entities;
- observing changes in categories of activities, their forms and methods, authenticity and inadmissibility to commit forgery.
- improvement of entities’ statistical observation and data storing.
Information Fund of Registers consists of:
- identification details – personal data about a person, background and education, professional development, workin experience and academic activity, disciplinary offenses, etc.
- classification details — a list documents that confirm identification;
- reference data – legal information, migration and location details;
- registration details – information about changes of professional status, individual’s
recognition by national authorities, etc.
- owner of register.
Keeping the Register is provided:
- at the highest level – by the authorized Department of USLC;
- at the local level – by structural departments.
The Registry is managed by USLC, that:
- determines principles of keeping of Registers;
- elaborates and approves methodical documents of keeping Registers and usage of them, forms of reporting documents;
- provides unified civil report for entities;
- shapes the backup archive;
- transfers information and controls its usage;
- assigns relevant documents;
- stores personal data in registers;
- controls validity of the information;
- improves technologies and software for keeping the Registers;
- provides automated keeping of the Register;
- informs authorities on the term of changes in the Registers:
- cooperate with public authorities in Ukraine and abroad.
- provide registers’ keeping up to date;
- control and update the stored information;
- check submitted information;
- assign registration numbers;
- make changes to the stored information;
- provide automated registers’ keeping;
- inform USLC about several details changes for Registers;
- issue certificates and other documents;
- cooperate with other public authorities;
- provide information on requests of legal entities and individuals in accordance with the legislation. Received financial sources for the registers’ information are used in for the implementation of improving methods of keeping registers.