THE LANGUAGE TESTING CENTER (in short LTC) operates under UKRAINE SUPREME LEGAL COUNCIL and has on purpose implementation of educational standards as a part of international testing services in education programs of Ukraine and their testing systems.
LTC aims and missions are:
The mission of LTC is development of society and the country by improvement of educational system, enhancement of the potential of individuals by providing certification, delivering testing services, confirming language proficiency. This complex has to be realized for progressive leadership and accurate solving of global issues.
LTC mission is realized through achieving strategic goals:
- Providing variety of testing examinations and services that can be taken and passed in Ukraine. It has to be supported by following of accurate rules based on standards of the leading language centers in UK, USA and Europe.
- Positioning LTC as a leading national center of education.
- Development of personality and language proficiency that result as a formation of society of competitive professionals of Ukraine.
- Development of creativity of the LTC teaching staff.
- Improvement of process and educational services due to international standards of quality.
- Providing of effective system of language skills testing in various fields of activity; their modernization in accordance with changes of the national profesional system, which has to be integrated into the global practice
- Implementation of the latest technologies and software systems in areas where LTC operates; its integration to the national and global community